Featured post

Gender in the Merovingian World

Friday 1 February 2013

A thoughtful response

Here is a thoughtful response to my last post - not in entire agreement, but that's not the point.  This is sort of what I had hoped blogging might be about.  Lots for me to think about and take on board, though not today because I'm late for work...

This is what I had imagined the blogging republic of letters to be about, not the anonymous 'drive-by' commenting (to borrow a phrase of Jeffrey Cohen's) that has led me to change the commenting rules on the blog (and evidently - unintentionally - stop anyone from commenting at all...).  OK - I know I don't do 'thoughtful', myself, as often as I'd like...

P.s. I also ought to check out Dr Kelman's book on Sand Creek.   Looks like just the thing I ought to read.